Memorizing the Quran, especially if your mother tongue is not Arabic, is a challenge. In this video, you will get to know some amazing tips and techniques to help the Muslim to memorize Quran easily and smoothly.
Firstly,Find a quiet place that’s free from distractions. You’re not going to have much luck memorizing passages if you’re sitting in a loud, busy environment. Find a room in your home or mosque where you’ll be free from distractions. Avoid rooms with TV or computer screens, and leave your phone in a different room after turning the sound off.
2. Begin with last Juz’a
The last part contains Surahs, which are small, and you may be familiar with many of them, as people generally recite them in Salah. Learning little Surah is going to give you a moral boost and self-confidence in Sha Allah. This is also going to help you in Salah as you now have more options to recite.
3. Consider the meaning of an ayah by reading it carefully. Before you start trying to memorize the ayah, read through it carefully in a language you understand to ensure that you understand the meaning of the passage. This will have the added benefit of helping you memorize the surah since you’ll be able to rely on the sequence of the passages as opposed to simply memorizing the sounds.
4.Divide the time in three slots:
1. The first slot is going to be allocated to what you have to memorize today.
2. Second, it’s going to be a revision of whatever you memorized yesterday.
3. Third, it’s going to be a revision of whatever you memorized in the last 5 days.Memorize and memorize well. Don’t make haste. Don’t ignore Tajweed and Tarteel rules in order to memorize quickly.
5. Recite the entire passage out loud to get a sense for the rhythm. Once you have a copy of the Qur’an, a quiet place to work, and an audio guide, start by reading the ayah out loud. Read the individual passage out loud in its entirety.
6. Repeat the ayah over and over again until you internalize it. Say a single ayah at least 5 or 6 times while reading it on the page. Then, lower your book or look away from your computer and try to say it out loud from memory. If you get stuck, refer to your Qur’an or audio recording.
Lastly, Ask Allah to make it easy for you
Pray to Allah to bestow his blessing of Holy Quran to you. Pray after every Salah. Ask him to make it easy for you.The Quran is a healer of all the physical and psychological diseases. When you decide to memorize the Quran, you won’t have extra time, boredom, nor a feeling of concern, fear, and stress. The Quran will remove all the concerns, grief, and accumulations of the past, you will be reborn.